Expired Accel D.f.i Gen 6 Plug And Play Computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2010
001.JPG
001.JPG
002.JPG
001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
Hey I'm selling a Accel D.F.I Gen 6 computer with the harness. You just plug and play. You use your factory 87 to 95 Ford harness. And the you plug the Accel D.F.I harness to yours. It Works great I'm asking for $550 complete. Comes with map sencer complete. I'm not thirsty to sell it for dirt cheap. So please don't try to low ball me. And please no tire kickers. Be realisticThis is a great kit. That you can tune with a laptop. And ajust your RPM limit timing curve. And so on you get what I mean. If you serious about buying it. $550 shipped and all. Only reason I'm selling is because I went with the new Fast 2.0 Stand alone set up. That does the samething as the Gen 6. But has a little more options. And a lot more money. I just lowered it from $650 to $550. But that's my bottom price. Listen This is plug and play set. Please don't waist my time tire kicking or BS with me. I'm a grown man. I'm tierd of everybody on here bsing me. If you want a working tunable set up and not brake the bank. Then get at me.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the reply. I'm in the process of putting a turbo system in my car (which is why I'm selling my 30 #/hr injectors) and I'm looking to run less than 15 psi, so a 2 bar sensor would be fine. This systems uses the stock harness, so it should fit my injectors, but I have a couple of questions:

First, what size is the MAP sensor (1 bar for N/A, 2 bar for 15 psi, 3 bar for 30 psi, etc.). I'm looking to run 10 to 12 psi, so a 2 bar sensor would be fine. A smaller sensor makes it more accurate (i.e. streetable), but you're limited in the boost that you can read.

Second, Do you know off hand if it has a port for an additional input? I need to calibrate the program so that the air/fuel ratio is right. I've got a wide band with an output, and if I can read that into CALMAP I can use that to calibrate the fuel map. Otherwise I need to tweak it by hand instead of by a signal.​

Status
Not open for further replies.