Accepted.

Nagash01WS6

Apr 15, 2003
Deland, FL
I applied to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University about 2 months ago for Aerospace Engineering, and well I got a large envelope in the mail today from Embry Riddle. Normally I get a small trifold letter from them saying we need this from you to complete your application.

I open it up and I find a card for apartments.

So I pull out the FOLDER that was in the envelope, open it up and inside is a letter...

Congratulations...

You have been accepted for the Spring 2006 semester.

:D :D :D :D :D
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

wooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooo

Im so frickin happy.

I guess the 3.6 gpa at the ol' Community College did it for me, since they shut me down 5 years ago out of high school.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey,

Awesome! I am a student at the prescott campus in Space Physics, guess you'll be attending Daytona...I would've gone there but SP isn't offered in FL. Now I know you'll hear plenty of bad about us out here in the desert, but don't believe a word of it. We may be a smaller campus, but our flight team beats daytonas every single year.

In any case, enjoy school, and good luck with AE!!!

so next month you will be able to tell us all the diff between an augmented turbofan, and a augmented turbojet. use to be a f-15e tech in the air force and have several friends who got thier a&p from them and said it was a top notch operation. by the way pratt whitney engines suck ballz, ge all the way.

1105 said:
5 years ago in HS? Damn man how long have you been in college? Congrats though.. Guess I should start applying to UCF and see what happens.

One.

I graduated HS in 1998.

After the job market shat and I couldnt find another decent job programming I went back to school.

Now I have one semester left till I have an AA, and I started in the summer last year.