Accurate Gauges?

StratGT

Founding Member
Oct 11, 2001
Mississauga, Canada
Does anyone make a accurate guage cluster for 99+ Mustangs. Besides the gas guage working well, the oil pressure, battery, and temp need to read a more appropriate reading.

Fro example: I'd like to know what temp the engine is running at instead of NORMAL. Same for the oil pressure.

Any thoughts.

• Sponsors (?)

StratGT said:
Does anyone make a accurate guage cluster for 99+ Mustangs. Besides the gas guage working well, the oil pressure, battery, and temp need to read a more appropriate reading.

Fro example: I'd like to know what temp the engine is running at instead of NORMAL. Same for the oil pressure.

Any thoughts.

yeah they do. the company is Florida 5.0. they make a plastic replacement piece to fit in the hole in the dash where the cluster sets. then you can put in basically any gauges that Autometer makes. i'm attaching a pic below, you can get either 2 1/16 or 2 5/8 gauges on the sides. i went with 2 5/8. i have water temp and oil pressure on my pillar so i only needed the two other gauges that are in the stock cluster. the install is pretty painless. everything comes wired up and labeled all you have to do is tap into the corresponding wire on your stock harnesses back there and you're set. the only down side is that as the way you see it there it set me back about $550.
roush_dyno_022...resized.jpg