Added Diablo Predator... : )

955.0HO

Founding Member
Nov 14, 2001
St. Louis
i just loaded the basic performance tune from the predator
and gained 2 tenths and gained 1.5 mph in the 1/4

im going to the dyno at the end of this month and hopefully will be able to adjust a few things and get a little more out of it.

overall i am happy, it did exactly what everyone said it would. smoothes out acceleration and overall driving, plus pulls much stronger especially down low where 4.6L are lacking.

Diablo Predator - :nice: :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

With the Diablo can I retune things as i add them or is it a one shot deal? I want to get the programmer and do some things likes adjust my timing and such, then later when i have more money add my gears. Can I reset it again at a later date.

Nice numbers and you just made up my mind. I am going to be getting the predator sometime next week, and plan on going to the dyno to better tune my stang. $64 for three runs best deal I can find in St.Louis so far still looking. So where did you get your predator and for how much if you don't mind. On her they have it at a decent price.

GTsleeper said:
Nice numbers and you just made up my mind. I am going to be getting the predator sometime next week, and plan on going to the dyno to better tune my stang. $64 for three runs best deal I can find in St.Louis so far still looking. So where did you get your predator and for how much if you don't mind. On her they have it at a decent price.

Pm sent do u get on stlmustangs? Where do u live in st. Louis?

I got it from rpmoutlet.com for 375 with free next day shipping and a free 180 thermostat.

955.0HO said:
Pm sent do u get on stlmustangs? Where do u live in st. Louis?

I got it from rpmoutlet.com for 375 with free next day shipping and a free 180 thermostat.

Right on, I just got on stlmustangs last night to check out the dyno day. And I stay in north county off of the rock road by 170. Relativily close to Matt Johnsons performance shop.