Advance Auto offer emplyee discounts?

Zero_chance

Founding Member
May 29, 2001
Maricopa, AZ
So Im getting a part time night and weekend job at Advance and was wondering if anyone knows if they offer employee discounts? I didnt really want to ask at the interview even though thats the major reason Im going for the job. :D The extra money will be going right in the bank for future mods though, so thats a plus. As it is, I was going to have to wait till we get our tax rebate checks to get the other two Saleen wheels for my car ( want 18 x 10s in the rear ). Now I can save up and get the rims and then use the rebate check for the tires. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I was actually pretty surprised at the amount of quality aftermarket names they stock at these stores. Edelbrock, MSD, Autometer, etc. Thanks for the replies, guys. Twenty percents pretty good in my books. That discount, combined with my discount from the dealership and I think its pretty safe to say I have the parts aspect of my car covered for the future.

A guy I know used to work there part time in the winter for something to do (ownes a black top company and when its cold no work). He got good discounts on some stuff. I think he said the performance stuff was hit or miss on if or how much of a discount he got. The great thing is you can work the return system...like say swap an alt. case out and return it and give a buddy a new alt. (but in his old case), and return the "new" one as defective.

Im just glad Ill have access to parts with a discount. My winter beater Eclipse needs a head gasket and I want to replace the timing belt since I dont know if the previous owner ever did. Its an interference motor too so I dont want to push my luck. And my fathers town car, the front suspension is shot. Needs a pitman arm, idler arm and both swaybar endlinks are broke. His wifes too cheap to let him buy parts from my dealership for it, even though she just went there and got an 06 F150 Supercrew Lariat... which ultimately just means another vehicle Ill have to work on.. better than having to work on her Ram though.