aero fuel delivery

• Sponsors (?)

An external pump needs a separate circuit with a relay to insure that the existing wiring does not get overloaded. Do not try to wire the fuel pump without the relay. The 15-20 amps the pump pulls will overload the circuit. This will take power away from other items on the same circuit or cause the fuse or fuse link to blow.

attachment.php

very nice write up.I do know to use relay.I still need to know about the a1000 pump express your opinions! also I have a drawing of the fuel system(rails)tell me if its correct.atleast am I on the right track
fuel.jpg

im no artist but i guess it will due.

kevin

I'm thinking 800-900 give or take on a forced motor.The picture drawn and the picture of your motor don't seem the same. I don't have the $$ for the eliminator although I wish I did.

kevin

closer pictures of your fuel rails?ect..greatly appreciated

i have a

i have a A1000 on my carb car and love it. my friend was running a A 1000 on a turbo car that put 650 + to the rear tires no problem
this is what said about the A 1000. when i did mine i talked to them because my fuel cell was a 8an out but it had 2 outs on the fuel cell they told me to run the 2 8ans to the 10 an and i run a 8an return

-10AN inlet and outlet
Flows 700 lbs/hour @ 13.5 volts/45 psi
Fuel injected engines:
Up to 1300 HP for naturally aspirated
Up to 1000 HP for forced air induction
Carbureted engines:
Up to 1500 HP for naturally aspirated
Up to 1200 HP for forced air induction