AFM b-21

93cobra12

Nov 21, 2003
Seatte, WA
does anybody have the specs for this cam? I know its identical to the B-31 cam with the exception of the use of the 1.7 r.r instead of the 1.6 r.r.. I was wondering if anyone is running this cam in a 331 or know anyone who is, and the specs.. Thanks !!

• Sponsors (?)

It's not my cam unfortunately, however it will be the cam i will be purchasing for my 95 Cobra & S-trim combo. I have heard responses from other 94/95 Cobra owners and they say this is by far the best cam for blown applications....in addition there is no stumbling as with other cams for blown applications with the J4J1 Cobra computer.

I have the B-31 in my 331 with Twisted Wedge's... Man this thing pull's like mad...Even on motor with my 8.1 compression and AOD the car ran good. Before adding the blower I ran 12.78 at 3450# race weigth. I just put the blower on at X-mas time and haven't taken it to the track yet.

i have a crower cam with similiar specs, .527/.544 @ 112 lobe.. im not too worried about the intake lift, the exhaust is what im mostly concerned with.. This cam pulls hard too, but I wanted to get the b31, but dont have the money and i have this cam already so lets see what it does