AFS Cobras 17x8 & 17x9 ... FR 17x8 Bullitts .. or help me identify deez

Check the link in my sig. It's exactly like yours, Oxford white (well with some primer :) '89 with black molding. 2003 Ford Bullitts.

I went Ranger set up in back SN95 up front. I had Lincoln stuff up front but the Bullitts wouldn't fit over the Lincoln hubs.

Oh and the back does tuck with 17x8s. I will eventually get 17x9s

• Sponsors (?)

trents99 said:
Check the link in my sig. It's exactly like yours, Oxford white (well with some primer :) '89 with black molding. 2003 Ford Bullitts.

I went Ranger set up in back SN95 up front. I had Lincoln stuff up front but the Bullitts wouldn't fit over the Lincoln hubs.

Oh and the back does tuck with 17x8s. I will eventually get 17x9s

Thanks ... :nice:
Looks like the rears are inset a little bit with the ranger axle/drum setup.
I imagine with the SN95 stuff or equivalent out back it would bring your wheels close to flush with the fender lips. That extra 1.5" (3/4" per side) track width does wonders for appearance :nice:

89CopCoupe said:
Thanks ... :nice:
Looks like the rears are inset a little bit with the ranger axle/drum setup.
I imagine with the SN95 stuff or equivalent out back it would bring your wheels close to flush with the fender lips. That extra 1.5" (3/4" per side) track wide does wonders for appearance :nice:

AFS wheels sells a 17x9 bullitt with a +26mm offset (6.11")

This is a little bit deeper offset than the +24mm offset. I beleive this is what you want to run out back if you have SN95 track out back, like i do.

I'm also contemplating running black bullitts on my Black LX. Right now i'm trying to figure out what size wheels and what size tires to run.

I was originally planning on 17x8's up front but i would like to try and see if i can get 17x9's to fit.

Out back, i am going to run the AFS 17x9's to fit my SN95 rear disk setup, but i was trying to find if there was a way to get 17x10.5's to work while keeping the tailpipes. SO far it doesn't look good. Lots of modification will need to be made, and i am unsure if i want to do that. It will require cutting the fenderwell lips off, bashing the inner fender a ton, removing the quad shocks and denting the tailpipes.