After the KB....

• Sponsors (?)

Are you going with the 6 or 9 psi pulley ? To my knowledge, the engine is already near its limit with the power produced by the 9psi. I would not recommend cams with such a setup if you want your engine to last. I would however, recommend a built bottom end AND cams :D

Going with cams and 6 psi is definitely safe with a good tune.

I'm with BC though, think you should get new rubbers. :nice:

first sticky tires for sure & next a beefed up bottom end :nice: i've driven my neighbors s/c cobra a few times (he has 410 rwhp & a equal amount of tq) & when he has the regular tires on it, instead of his e.t. streets, it's completely worthless :nonono: but when the e.t's go on it's fun time :D

[QUOTE='96&'01Stang]I say a built VT stroker, T&J performance stage 3 heads w/ blower cams, Suspension, and some sticky tires[/QUOTE]

OMG!! I don't think a stock rear end will hold up under all that. After my install is complete and tuned I will be looking at beefing up my rear end, so it can handle the new found hp and torque, and then some suspension mods to make it hook up better. I am sure it will spin like crazy at first but that will probably save my rear end until I can beef it up some. I am afraid that if I do the suspension first that I will be forced, because it blew up, to do the rear end before I am ready, lol.

My vote is rear end, clutch, etc...

Bo