Aftermarket bracket/belt drive accessories

Buster95

Feb 4, 2010
I have a 1995 mustang gt and would like to clean up the engine bay and get rid of those big stock brackets. I im running the alt/power steering/water pump on this current configuration. Wondering if there is a kit for the 1994-95 gt's. If not, do you think I could run a timing chain cover and water pump for 1987-93 and it would work. I have a turbo on the passenger side. Any suggestions would help. Thanks!:)

• Sponsors (?)

Last time i talked to people, there are no aftermarket bracket you can use for 94-95 cars, You will need to use the Fox aftermarket timing cover and water pump, and trim the fan or some sort to clear it.

I just kept the 94-95 brackets, But if there is any company that is willing to make the 94-95 specific brackets, i would jump all over it.

A fox setup will bolt right up. Also i took all my brackets off my 95 and cleaned up all the flash marks and smoothed them with some sandpaper and had them powdercoated and the look really good! :nice: Something to consider as that is pretty much the only option

There aren't any aftermarket brackets for our 94-95 models. You can either swap in the Fox timing cover, water pump, and brackets, or just trim your existing 94-95 brackets instead. This is what I did to my alternator/smog pump bracket after I'd deleted the smog pump:

Alternatorsmog.JPG

check out CFR Performance 79-93 bracket kit...you can find it on ebay for 200-250. Type in Mustang Pulleys on search and several things will come up including these pulley sets. They look like the March Billet aluminum and stainless steel set-ups, but are more affordable. Runs everything that you are talking about and doesn't run A/C yet. Good looking and would fit you need if you change the cover and pump.