Aftermarket headlights

• Sponsors (?)

I had the same problem with my stock headlights, I bought the smoked w/ clear corner's from mustangtuning. They look so much better than stock!!

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

i bought covers for mine, spent 20$ for a quick cheap fix. Some people really like them and some hate them, I personally dont think they look half bad, a lot better than they originally did.

attachment.php

gtstangau - Those look sweet, great investment!

deftsound - I look those covers, my car is true blue so I dont know if they would look as sweet as they do on the white. I had a white 88 (hence Vanilla Mustang) that I put the covers on and I loved the look. I might go that route tho, just to check them out.

One of my lights got replaced like 5k miles ago cus some guy hit me in a parking lot so one is crisp and the other is cloudy. I SHOULD HAVE bought the set when i had the chance but i didnt realize just how crappy the other one was looking at 35k miles!!

Thanks for the input everyone.

i got those covers off ebay for i think 20 bucks, they are the wade brand and they are really easy to take on and off. Only problem is you cant see anything at night with them