Aftermarket Parts we'd like to see .....

• Sponsors (?)

I would like the furthest back cupholder to be a little offset to the right (if you are in the driver seat). That way if you have a manual a taller bottle of water or something wouldn't get in the way. Also, the top of the compartment in the console should be about one inch longer towards the radio so your elbow sits on it well instead of on the edge lol

not exactly what I had in mind ........ :rolleyes:

I was hoping for a new streamlined, custom console unit

using the stock dimensions? thats easy with some fiberglass. would just need to wrap the console with the stretchy fabric and apply the 'glass. smooth out thise divots that some call cup holders in no time.

How about an overhead console like the 67-68 Mustangs that has the homelink built in and other cool stuff. LIke this one but for the 05-09 Mustangs. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car...diZ2865QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p4506.m20.l1116

What do you all think?

I also hate how the center console goes all the way to the rear seat. Maybe a smaller better integrated center console. That way someone in the rear seat, can move from one side to the other.

I don't know exactly what people are talking about when they say "grill delete kit" but I have a CDC billitt grill that I bought black powder coated with no emblems for $300. It's a replacement grill with no foglights. Looks like there's nothing there if you meet me on the road.

My avatar is over 2 years old so it wasn't on in that pic.