Age check.

• Sponsors (?)

45; why stick w/ one mid-life-crisis-mobile when ya can have 2?

HEHE... I decided to never grow up so I don't have a mid-life crisis. I'm 35 and owned my 06 for 2 years. But as you can see in my sig, I'm getting quite the collection of stangs.

I still kick myself for selling the 1st one I owned. It was an 85 4 eye with T-tops. Sold it to a friend when I joined the military. About a year later, he decided to back it into a tree at about 50mph.

I'll never sell another stang again.

LB

I'm 24. This is my first mustang but I've had a "performance" car since I was 17. I bought a SHO and got it down the 1320 in 13.9 seconds. Second performance car I bought was a '02 WRX wagon and proceeded t0 mod it up to 390AWHP and now I've got my favorite car so far. :nonono: You live you learn... You get a V-8 :nice:

24, mustang number 3 So dro we are both 24 and have Black c/s's small world.
The fact that most of the guys are older is not surprising, this is a grown up version of the mustang. 40 years and a little help from jaguar and life is good, i still love my fox but it is a very different car.

Been driving a mustang GT since 25, this one for 2.5 years.

I'm surprised at the ages here. Most are either 20 somethings or 40 +. Not as many 30 somethings as I would have thought.

By far most of the s197 Gt drivers I see on the road are over 40. I'm not sure I've ever seen anybody my age or younger driving a s197 Gt. I've seen plenty driving 6ers though.

I guess the few owners out there that are under 30 are the ones most likely to join a internet mustang community like this one.

yeah i think i'm the youngest i have ever seen behind the wheel of one that they actually own.

theres another kid i think hes 18, that i know that has a 2005, but i think its mainly his dads and his dad has multiple cars so he gets to drive it.

yeah i think i'm the youngest i have ever seen behind the wheel of one that they actually own.

theres another kid i think hes 18, that i know that has a 2005, but i think its mainly his dads and his dad has multiple cars so he gets to drive it.

^^i'm 17. I'll be 18 in a month. And my car is my car. No one else drives it and I pay for everything.
So I guess I'm the youngest...