Age check.

• Sponsors (?)

I bought my first Mustang at age 16 in 1976. A '66 coupe. I have bought and sold over 200 since then ending with the '07 I currently own now at 48. In the '80s I made a living off the '67-'70 stangs everyone had lying around their yards cheap that I fixed up and resold. I think the s197s are the best yet but I also think the best might be still to come.
To all you 20-somethings owning one I say hat's off to you! :hail2
I could never afford new at that age plus the insurance.
To people who say mid-life crisis I say "No, lack of having a cool car is a crisis! Lifes to short to drive a boring car!:D"

I'm 35 (36 in december) and still bang the gears in the cars in my sig.... your only as old as you act so I still bang the gears in both my stangs.... I love spanking unsuspecting teens with my 91... no offense to you young stangers.... its those young rice heads that I like to fry!!

My fiance (41 turning 42 in december.... weird since hers is two days after mine, but easy to remember LOL) has a 2000 GT vert.... wouldnt let her park her Jeep in my driveway so she upgraded her 2003 Jeep to the Stang!!

57...I drive it on the street only, maybe 15 miles a week.

The race driver, Lance, is mid 30s, and applying for his NHRA race license. My reflexes are a little too slow, my eyesight a little too poor, to pass the physical. Besides that, I don't have the skills to drive this car into the 9s...lol