ahhh SOB

fix your timing and I am sure that it will run the way it is supposed to. just rotate your dis until the idle smoothes out. then get your mom to drive you to wally world so you can buy the tools you need to finish the job. sometimes you just gotta bite it in the ass and buy the tools for the job. If you dont you may as well push that thing over a cliff after all.

• Sponsors (?)

ryan. seriously, if you need a timing light i have mine right here. i can bring it over, we can check your timing and be done with that. i dont think you shouldve been messing with it without a light.

i also have a cheapo actron scanner that'll pull your codes for you.

LMK i'm over near the osu campus. :shrug:

that would be great...just let me know what time is convenient for you.

Good do that, I'd say get it timed to 12 degrees or so and check the tps voltage, you probe two of the three wires coming off of it. I think green and black but don't quote me on that. I also have a spare FPR if you want that. I have accumulated some parts and figured I have gotten help from a bunch of guys on here, I'll give back to another younger guy and help out.

ive been playing with the timming but i dont have a timming light to see what it is at...
i guess ill do the thorttle body on tuesday after school :( ...whats the best way to go about cleaning the injectors?

anything else that i can run through the engine to try to clean this up without pulling the fuel rail?

Ryan... Stay with me here a sec mmmkay.

Never, and I mean NEVER play with the faukin timing without a light. This isn't 1970 Ford Truck. When you rent (from autozone)/borrow/buy a timing light check the timing and then crank it again.

After that if you still have problems you're gonna need to know what kind of fuel pressure you're running. By a guage. ;)

Oh and since you've messed with the timing, be sure to pull the codes. I'm sure that would be first on the list of things to do... Pull the codes. That's like ****ting your pants and sniffing your arm pits wondering where the smell came from. :p

This car hates me :mad: i dont get what is wrong with it...i floor it and it just goes to 2,000 rpm and starts to sputter....what you think is wrong? i replaced the IAC today and no change on cold start ups but after it is warmed up if i shut it off...then start it again it will crank for a second and fire up to 1,500 and then idel at 1,000

what up with it...im out of ideas :shrug:

I can't help but to think that it's a governor of some sort installed by the factory for inexperianced riders. You know.... like the ones on the little quads. :rolleyes: