ahhhh this really sucked.

so.
this was embarassing, and this is something i know officially hate.

That stupid traction control button on the new edge stangs. I dont have this problem with my 98 because....it doesnt have one.

so back on to the embarassing moment, i was hangin out at a party/kickback, with the friends, and some were like "hey maz, light umm up" so, i was like you got it man.

Forgot to turn off the button, and stalled :Damnit:

people laughed, and it sucked, but luckily, i redeemed myself, and got it right.

So, i know most of you prolly never forget to turn it off, but i did, and just to remind u guys, if your going to do it, just remember what happen to me. It sucks, and btw, has this ever happened to any of you guys? ? ?

• Sponsors (?)

so.
this was embarassing, and this is something i know officially hate.

That stupid traction control button on the new edge stangs. I dont have this problem with my 98 because....it doesnt have one.

so back on to the embarassing moment, i was hangin out at a party/kickback, with the friends, and some were like "hey maz, light umm up" so, i was like you got it man.

Forgot to turn off the button, and stalled :Damnit:

people laughed, and it sucked, but luckily, i redeemed myself, and got it right.

So, i know most of you prolly never forget to turn it off, but i did, and just to remind u guys, if your going to do it, just remember what happen to me. It sucks, and btw, has this ever happened to any of you guys? ? ?

hahahahahaha i forgot to turn mine off at the track and when i grabbed second and the tires were suppose to spin but no she bogged and i lost after that lol. it was a turbo civic i was racing too and i was ahead until trac control kicked in lol i couldnt pull back after that.

I think alot of people have been there. I remember when I first bought my car I had no idea that I had traction controll untill i tried to smoke the tires. At first I thought my car was f%&*d up then i pulled over and got out my manual and found out about it. tires were a spinnin after that.

Yeah it happened to me. Had the car for a week, had some civic trying to mess with me. Had him through 1st, went to **** to 2nd and bamn! car fell flat on it's face when it spun the tires. I held it floored but it went nowhere and the civic caught up and passed me :(

I can't knock the T/C though. I've been daily drivng my Mustang this winter and that darn T/C has saved my ass a few times on black ice. It sucks from a stop but if you are moving and hit some ice it does a pretty good job of cutting power so you can get back under control. I've had it save me in a few turns and definitely reacted quicker than I could.

I know we all hate it, but it's not that hard to reach forward and hit a button. Of course, in the winter time and in the rain...i leave it on.

Yep been there done that! :rlaugh: I was the same way thinking something was messed up with the car. It happened the first week I had it. Then came to the next stop light hit the button and put a big :D on my face! :rolleyes:

glad my 99 doesnt have it lol. my dads 03 mach does though and it almost got me t-boned pulling out onto the highway one day, forgot about it and his tires dont grip like my dr's do, got in it a little to hard and it spun and then fell flat on its face. i was quick to realize what happened and hit the button just in time to get out of the way.