AHHHHHH there's a Horsey in my garage!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Daggar said:

Ive tried talking her into the whole bikini photo thing when my car is done... she wont go for it yet though. probably becasue by the time my car is done, well both be on social security.

Daggar said:
Be proud of that! It takes years of culmination and nurturing to spawn such a thing.

Tell me about it... i helped a buddy paint his house all last week (after work) and we went through 3-18 packs and a 12 pack in 5 days between the 2 of us.. im refusing to go back to his house, i dont wanna see how bad we screwed it up

bryce93lx said:
holy d cups batman!!!!!!:jaw: not sure with her around the house i would be farbeyonddriven to go anywhere, do anything or even get out of bed, nice catch man she's a keeper :flag:

lmao.. you guys are too damn much.. i knew i had a good catch when we met, and its had its ups and downs (not just in the bedroom) but i have no complaints about being married to her :nice:

well, there are those times where her and my buddies gang up on me about how long its taken to get my car done. :nono:

When they gang up on you, kindly ask them for donations to help buy parts and speed up the process :D

OR

Maybe they are all wanting you to get done so they can pose in bikini's with your new finished project

1993SSP said:
When they gang up on you, kindly ask them for donations to help buy parts and speed up the process :D

OR

Maybe they are all wanting you to get done so they can pose in bikini's with your new finished project

i think thats thier way of inspiring me to get it done... but after 2 years of it.. :mad: lol