Aid me in my quest for the coveted custom CT

• Sponsors (?)

I can recreate any event with stuffed animals

MINUS - I can wrec a vette

EQUALS = It (k)ee(p)(s) the funny animal rats fed

If I could simply buy a "k", "s" and a "p" we could split this one :D

BOWTIEKILLR said:
oh my gawd....i laughed for like 5 minutes when i saw this.....it made it even funnier when i saw your pic is a monkey and it gave me a nice mental pic of the monkey hiding waiting to fight...priceless
"Yes i'm in the closet"
Wtf you can talK?"
Yea i taught myself"
Awesome lets battle"

Lets go we gotta go"
:lol: :D

ryan218 said:
what dose the ct or custom title do????

If the moderators know who you are, and you do or post something really funny or historical that gets noticed, you'll probably end up with a custom CT.

I guess you can call it a status symbol of Stangnet. In high school terms (for you to relate to), it's the cool people's lunch table :D

:EDIT: - Hey - I just noticed I am now an "official member"! Don't know when that happened, but....:nice:

BOWTIEKILLR said:
oh my gawd....i laughed for like 5 minutes when i saw this.....it made it even funnier when i saw your pic is a monkey and it gave me a nice mental pic of the monkey hiding waiting to fight...priceless

haha thats why i have that as my sig pic.. i made a sufi finger outa vinyl from work and i have it on my stang and my jeep :D dane cook is the man!! i saw his tour "tourgasm"

grey5.0beast said:
"Yes i'm in the closet"
Wtf you can talK?"
Yea i taught myself"
Awesome lets battle"

Lets go we gotta go"
:lol: :D

WHERE'S THE VAN!!!!!!!!! THE VANS SUSPOSED TO BE HERE!!!!!!!

cheese, pickles, umm cheeeeese...... chicken tenders........ *soft erotic voice* sweet and sour sauce on my pu$$y.....

now we need sauce gimme the sauce this women wants it her way its our motto.

um... where do i go?

Where do youg go, Wtf? You follow the one friggin road your on to me, ok you go out take a right go the texaco and there will be a guy in a yellow poncho, his name is hank. Follow him to the bk layer and if your not there in 10 minutes WE TAKE YOUR FOOD.

grey5.0beast said:
now we need sauce gimme the sauce this women wants it her way its our motto.

um... where do i go?

Where do youg go, Wtf? You follow the one friggin road your on to me, ok you go out take a right go the texaco and there will be a guy in a yellow poncho, his name is hank. Follow him to the bk layer and if your not there in 10 minutes WE TAKE YOUR FOOD.

:lol: I like the Christ chex one its like the best. u gotta download it if you havent!!