Airbag light blinking - Code 5

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 1993 notch.. Im planning on doing a turbo swap but and Im having a similar problem. I have the 5 beeps 3 times and it stops. After driving for 30 minutes or so, the beeps start again, but it sounds like a morris code (badly broken up and choppy beeps). The car has been wrecked previosly and had the dog house replaced from a donar car. Are there sensors around the front dog house area that I should check? I hear these beeps in my sleep!!! It is driving me nuts!!!!!:bang:

Thread resurrection alert, for anyone else replying...

I have a 1993 notch.. Im planning on doing a turbo swap but and Im having a similar problem. I have the 5 beeps 3 times and it stops. After driving for 30 minutes or so, the beeps start again, but it sounds like a morris code (badly broken up and choppy beeps). The car has been wrecked previosly and had the dog house replaced from a donar car. Are there sensors around the front dog house area that I should check? I hear these beeps in my sleep!!! It is driving me nuts!!!!!:bang:

The beeping is the airbag module, because the light in the dash is either not present, or non-functional and it's alerting you of the hardware fault.