Airbrush Anyone?

• Sponsors (?)

paasche (sp) makes really nice ones for around $40 or so....dont cheap out on one..i bought a cheap one for $20 from Harbor Freight and it clogged 2nd time i used it...a few days later my dad realized he still had his 20 year old paasche from when he used to build model cars....also, the gravity feed ones a better than the suction feed ones...just a heads up

good luck with the car bud!! :flag:

This is the "type" IM talking about:
Air_Brush_(BD-128).jpg

I dont think they come in a gravity type style
RC

:bs:
They have them for $44.44 buy it now, and a separate auction that has bidding, starting at $39. I put in a bid of $43, and at the last minute...someone bid $44.01...Why T F could they not just go ta $44.44 one and buy it now?? :bang:

I can go now and do it too, but it's just the principle :bs:

BTW, that same air brush is Dual action, meaning you can control the air flow AND the paint flow separately....sprays to 1/32" :nice:
RC

94GTLaserRC said:
:bs:
They have them for $44.44 buy it now, and a separate auction that has bidding, starting at $39. I put in a bid of $43, and at the last minute...someone bid $44.01...Why T F could they not just go ta $44.44 one and buy it now?? :bang:

I can go now and do it too, but it's just the principle :bs:

BTW, that same air brush is Dual action, meaning you can control the air flow AND the paint flow separately....sprays to 1/32" :nice:
RC
yea mines dual action....if you havent used airbrushes before (i assume you have since your using them now, and you knew what to look for) just practice a lot on other crap before you do the cars cause i built this BADASS 32 ford roadster model one time with a 98 cobra motor in it, billet pieces, interior flocking, wired distributor...the whole nine....anyway i went to go use the airbrush teh first time and i TOTALLY ****ed up the paintjob, and the rest of the car was done!!!! and revell-monogram wouldnt send me another body so i was screwed........ :nonono: