AJEracing install in 67 mustang

new caster plates installed
newcasterplateiw9.jpg

installing the strut and installing the screw in clamp and coil springs
hubcoilassemblylk1.jpg

installing the pinto rack along with the clamp for the rack from aje
pintorackinstallrf2.jpg

rackinstallwh5.jpg

Since I went with the SN95 spindle assembly I put on the hub from a set of Cobra calipers and slot/ drilled rotors
cobrabrakesjd8.jpg

discbrakes3gc5.jpg

if you do the front you might as well do the back right!
rearbrakesvb8.jpg

column modified
cutcolmnbz9.jpg

installing the D-shaft
ujointcolumnnz8.jpg

had to go from a front sump to a Rear sump pan. We had to get a certain pick up tube to clear the stud girdle and nock a little dent in part of the stock 90's pan for it to clear along with weld in a bung for the oil drain from the turbo.
rearsumpfq6.jpg

engine reinstall
engineinstallqq3.jpg

header install... look at all that room. I could of installed the headers on the block then installed it but we didn't want to chip any of the paint.
engineinstallqq3.jpg

headerinstlleg2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

what do you want to do about the springs...?
just hold them.Dont know when i'll make it down.....unless you want to ship them.

Oh, get your pic ready for Route 66, the forms should be comming real soon.

Oh, i was gonna tell you guys. Between the dyno pulls and going around the block a few times, i used 12 gallons..............WTF????:shrug:

The gas guage doesnt work and between replastering the pool,nursury and this little midget around here, thats the last thing on my list to fix

I'm gonna try. Rich should be. He's putting the motor back in. For some reason the weight on the flex plate just started hitting the block plate. Plates fine, and the block plate too. You can see were it was hitting. All we can figure is it's bent. Crank thrust is fine. We used to hear it everyone in a great while. Couldn't diagnose it because it was very faint and irregular.
I gotta try to re-tune for more boost. I'll try, but I'm in no rush.

i installed my aje kit over a year ago and im waiting to finish up the body work to put the motor in. so if you could i would like to see what kind of ground clearance you have with the kay member. i like the low stance and i think yours looks great

Did the K-member give you any better options for the DP?

Hells yes. He put a timing chain cover and pump on from a 95 mustang. So we ran the DP in front of the crank and fan. It's dumped for now. That; will be his track DP. When we make the street version, it will also go in front of the crank. Across to the frame rail, and run on top of it between the headers, and above the K-member. You can tell it has a turbo if you have an eye for it. you can see the waste gate, but can't see the DP anymore.