Alarm wont shut off!!!

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by gbulldog20, Jan 10, 2004.

1. gbulldog20

gbulldog20 New Member

I have had my car stored for a few months but I had recently had to start it so I could move it to a different location where it could be stored again, anyway, the alarm goes off everytime I get in it...the battery was dead so I hooked it up to a charger. As soon as the battery gets and juice the alarm starts going off, the normal way of disarming won't work. I really have no idea what to do, if anyone has any advice that'd be great, thanks.
  2. fastf50rd

fastf50rd New Member

try unhooking the battery for 5 mins and reset the computer. It might be a sensitivity thing, i know my factory alarm has a little dial on a box under the dash for sensitivity. If it wont disarm, you may need new batteries in you transmitter. Also, usually when a batteries going dead, or you have a bad ground connection on it the alarm will go off.
  3. David R

David R New Member

well......maybe try hookin up the jump box, then when it goes off put the key in the door lock and unlock it (even if it already is unlocked). :shrug:

I detailed cars for Honda and thats what I always had to do.
  4. Nik_95Cobra

Nik_95Cobra Founding Member

Every time it's happened to me...which has been multiple times...it's been a almost dead battery either in the car or the clicker.