Albany New York

Hey guys, I'm from the Albany area too. I'm looking to buy a mustang for a summer cruiser. Anybody know or seen any around our are for sale. Looking for foxbodys or a 95 gt. Roached1, is that an MX6 in your avatar? Dam what happened? That's some good photography :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

mity2 said:
95stocker, you going to college there?

I go to college at RIT, I'm in Ilion for 3 months doing an internship. Bored out of my mind :sleep: I have my car up here now (a week earlier than expected just to drive it through snow), so I'm looking for something to do. I'll be putting on my upper and lower intake as soon as it comes, but I need to find a good garage in the area that does ring and pinion swaps!!

Roached1, is that an MX6 in your avatar? Dam what happened?
Well it was anyway. :( Thats what happens when you get rear ended by a full size Chevy pickup doing 65 MPH. Good eye Putz
I think it is suppose to be somewhat nice saturday if you guys wana get together maybe meet up at hooters or something.
Saturday is out for me, Have to do the family thing with the inlaws for easter on Saturday afternoon. :notnice: maybe next time

95stocker said:
I go to college at RIT, I'm in Ilion for 3 months doing an internship. Bored out of my mind :sleep: I have my car up here now (a week earlier than expected just to drive it through snow), so I'm looking for something to do. I'll be putting on my upper and lower intake as soon as it comes, but I need to find a good garage in the area that does ring and pinion swaps!!

there is several good drive you could do over there. I used to take my bike out that way alot for good sonday cruise..

By the way, any of you folks State Troopers or know any one in Rotterdam town hall that can help me with a little speeding ticket I got yesterday morning. Running late, got nailed for 89 in 65 on thruway between 25-25a going east. He was hiding along side a bridge for Guilderland ave. didn't see him till it was too late. Hoped on the brakes enough to bring it down a little, but not enough. Insurance company isn't gonna like this one :shrug:

roached1 said:
Well it was anyway. :( Thats what happens when you get rear ended by a full size Chevy pickup doing 65 MPH. Good eye Putz
Saturday is out for me, Have to do the family thing with the inlaws for easter on Saturday afternoon. :notnice: maybe next time
Sorry to here some dink rear ended your car. I hope it wasn't a turbo, it's hard to tell in that small pic, if it was it is a real shame. I saw in another post you are looking to do some autocross this summer, true? I want to go try it out myself. Maybe we can get together and hit some events. I've got a little toyota I want to beat around a course or two.
Good eye Putz
My bro calls me Putz :shrug:

roached1 said:
and some times Joe as well? :D :nice:
Ok, you got me :owned: It didn't take as long as I thought it would. So are you going to drive back your way with me? I dare you to email me and ask me what goodies are on the way for the toy. Sorry, guys. I have yo do it

stuff_028.jpg

Attachments

• stuff_028.jpg
    stuff_028.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 44
I dont know I gotta let some take it out so I can here what it sounds like.Everyone says its loud as hell but I dont knoe.Cant wait to put the longtubes adn prochamber on.I have a set of mac equel length shorties and offroad for sale if anone is interested.

sounded pretty loud. Not too loud though.(don't think there is such a thing as too loud!)
it isn't bright enough in the garage. We will take more pics when it stops raining
Joe C, Email me the pictures so it doesn't take up so much room on the post. I don't think every one wants to see pops 70. :shrug:
here is your old mans '56
Looks alittle ruff. But bo rust right? I love the Antifreeze container! Let me guess, GAS TANK :D