Alignment Shops

04GreyGtUSAF

Dec 10, 2007
KS
I am from the central ohio region and I'm in need of an alignment from a shop that actually knows what they are doing.

I recently went to a local goodyear shop, thinking they would be better than a national chain place, and they said the car was fine when it clearly pulls to the left. I had my buddy follow me on the highway to make sure that it wasn't just my imagination and he said its definitely get the dog trot look.

I have no suspension mods whatsoever so I'm pretty sure anyshop would be fine but its a matter of trust and experience.

anyone in the area who has a trusted shop i would like to know......thanks

• Sponsors (?)

i know what you mean, i took mine to ntb and as i was walking back to pick up my car they let this little mexican pull it off the rack and he left it in first gear bringing it up over 4k rpms across the parking lot...

Unfortunately, the stock mustang caster/camber adjustment isnt exactly one that I would be too excited about screwing with. I adjusted my alignment not too long ago, and thankfully only toe was out of spec. I will be happy with that untill I get some suspension done and MM caster/camber plates. I really dont feel like drilling rivets and whatnot (for stock, according to alignment machine).

Point being...most techs will try to make it look ok, or say its ok so they dont have to mess with it. Alignments usually suck, and unfortunately for someone who cant do their own alignment not a very good situation.

If I was in your shoes, I'd get a set of caster/camber plates installed by a mustang shop (if you can find one) and have them set the alignment.