Alignment Specs

• Sponsors (?)

I highly dought anybody here knows what that means. I never ask for specs. I just got one ony my Cobra after I installed inner and outer tie rods, new firewall bearing and steering shaft, 2 new struts and a new drivers side motor mount. My wheel was straight as could be after the alignment, I let go of the wheel on the freeway for 1/2 mile with no pull. That was good enough for me.

Well, I was just concerned that the "actuals" did not fall into the "acceptable range" on some of the specs. But yeah, the car drives great after the alignment and I guess that and even tire wear are all that really matter.

Looks like your left caster(4.00 when the allowance is 2.90-3.30)is out a bit and right camber(-1.3* when allowance is -1.20--.80) is barely out in the front. That is why you cross camber and cross caster is out too.

Because he's real good at dishin' it out, but sometimes just can't take it in return very well. He's on a self-imposed hiatus. If you need to contact him he's hangin' out over on ModularFords.com these days.

U.M.
This thread is about alignment specs, not how butt-hurt you are about my not posting here any more.

Also, this is a TECH section, keep the :bs: out of it (one would think a mod would know this).

To recap: stop derailing my threads, stop following me around all the forums and harassing me, and stop posting :bs: in the tech sections. Damn... :notnice:

Also, it turns out it was NOT a decent alignment and I have since had the car re-aligned at a real alignment shop.