All Ford car show and swap meet!!!!

DOFOXHC

Jan 27, 2007
Lebanon, OR.
"Christmas in July" is the name and its going to be a yearly thing from now on!

A good friend of mine is putting this on at his place here in Lacomb, OR. He has a large Christmass tree farm(hence the name). There will be food, a DJ for music, alcohol will be allowed but please keep it under control(family event).

Happening on July 18th this year so mark it down! The website will be up soon for more info.

Its going to be family friendly, low key, just a fun hang out for all us Mustang and other Ford guys and gals.

Car show, your ride doesnt have to be "show quality" if its a Mustang or Ford bring it down and show it off!! Got a bunch of extra Ford parts... Bring them down...buy, sell and trade!

This is a Ford only event!:nice:

Hope to see you all there!

• Sponsors (?)

I'll talk to Jimmy about having a country cruise or not. We have 5 or so covered bridges out this way that they do bike and motorcycle tours through all the time. Might make a nice drive?

Let me be clear....NO alcohol will be provided! It will be allowed...nothing wrong with having a beer while BS'n and hangin with friends but keep in mind this is a family event so practice some control please.

I havent heard from Waterpog or Stangler yet but both these guys have been out here so maybe you guys up north could heard up the ponies and play follow the leader out this way!

I talked to Jimmy(the guy putting on the show) and he likes the idea of a drive!

Keep the ideas coming guys!! We really want to make this a success....we need more Ford only events in Oregon!!!!!

:jaw: oh it is isnt it. well that weekend is planned already for Bellevue for me. If it was me tho i'd do it a few weeks before or after cause alot of the guy's are getting ready a week prior to bellevue. peace

john:p

It's too bad nobody has a good calendar of Mustang events for the NW. I've seen quite a few, but they either list every single car event within 1500 miles (way too much info), or they only have a select few. With family and work commitments, I can only make one, sometimes two events per month, so I'm selective.

I'll look forward to next year!

This sounds fun. Might make a good road trip for me and a couple other guys I know.

Let us know when the website's up, Brandon...

Sorry again about the date falling on the same day as the NW Round Up...Ya a nice list of shows for just our area would be very nice! I've never made it up to that show, heard good things about it for years!

Sure will Lee! Just talked to Jimmy and its looking like it might be up by Monday! Yes please gather up any one you can and head down!! We have room for roughly 500 cars!! An update for the more local guys.....we are going to start cruising to the Stayton A&W as the weather gets better...and a for sure a cruise there the night before the show here(the 17th of July) There is a large group of Stang guys in Stayton.

Mustang Wranglers (Mustang Wranglers of Oregon) has a pretty comprehensive calendar of events on our website. We have 5 or 6 different calendars from different sources where you can find most events. You need to search around for the Mustang and Ford events but they are there. We are also hosting the largest Mustang and Ford show in the state. The 27th annual All Ford show & swap meet at the Hillsboro Fairgrounds on June 6th. See our flyer on the website.

Kool - we are trying to spread the word. While at the Portland Swap meet, we heard alot of folks not sure if it was still going to happen. We need to get the word out that we are going to continue the show and rebuild the swap meet portion of the show. Tell all your Ford buddies and hope to see you again this year.