All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA coming soon!

Flavadave4

Nov 28, 2003
Utica, NY
Its the first weekend in June, If you're going to the show this year let us know. A bunch of us go down there and thought it would be cool to have some shirts made up. You know something like Stangnet.com to Carlisle 08 or somthing like that.

Of course we will need to get approval from the site owner on using the name but its just an idea, i'de love you hear others if you have ideas on a meet up, cruise or the shirts.

Here is a link to the show for info and registration.
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ford/index.asp

• Sponsors (?)

I would finally make my way over but I just can't bring myself to spend all that damn money on gas :rant:

Having a girlie whom you have to buy a plane ticket to visit for a weekend at a time kinda brings down the travel expense for car shows :rolleyes: Not that I mind, but...

Flavadave, you should come up to FFW in NH this August!

I would finally make my way over but I just can't bring myself to spend all that damn money on gas :rant:

Having a girlie whom you have to buy a plane ticket to visit for a weekend at a time kinda brings down the travel expense for car shows :rolleyes: Not that I mind, but...

Flavadave, you should come up to FFW in NH this August!

I think I am going to...

There are ALOT of mustangs at the Nationals, when you show up for registration there are 5 lines; 4 lines for mustangs and 1 for Ford Vehicles other than Mustang:)

I believe there was somewhere around 3000 cars last year?

87ttopstang and I stay at the same hotel, if someone else would like to stay there let us know. The rooms go fast though so make your plans now.

i just ordered my new suspension so as long as i get my electric fan and the new suspension finished up ill defiantely cruise down...if not ill just take the dd either way i cant wait, cause the deals you can get at carsile are always unbeatable... i got a sunroof last year for $10 and door seals for $5...it was great, i think that my dad would want to come to because we just finished his cervinis c-500 kit and im sure that would be a eye catcher...

jim

I haven't been to Carlisle for years. The only thing i don't like is that there is no racing to watch, like at a FFW( well not any racing to watch there lately) or NMRA, but maybe it would be good if all the stangnet members were going to get together. Wonder if there are any rooms left down there?