All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA coming soon!

Don't scare me like that...

I can pay for 1 room once we get there, pay you cash or however you want to do it. There are a bunch of guys from the 94-95 talk section that are going...if we all meet up we could have a serious crew on hand.

I'll be bringing my 15x15 pop up gazebo, it has a few burn holes from drunken camping last fall.:notnice:

that was almost worth the holes though, depending how pissed H was, hahaha.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah Binghamton is out of your way, but if you guys are taking 84 over you will hit I-81 in Scranton, which we will be passing through around 11am on Friday morning.

I am really excited to see the turnout and some of the names here, it should be a good group of us and be alot of fun.

If you guys are interested in a event t-shirt I will get some stuff made up. i need to talk to the site owner to see if we can use the :SNSign: logo.

Imay jump in the mix while your passing through.

2/29 update

I have permission to use the Stangnet logo, I'll work on a design over the weekend. It would be nice to have enough of us to buy 30 shirts or so, it would help keep the cost down...somewhere between $8-10 a shirt.

PM if you are willing to buy a shirt, the price will cover the cost and shipping, I am not making a cent on these.

2/29 update

I have permission to use the Stangnet logo, I'll work on a design over the weekend. It would be nice to have enough of us to buy 30 shirts or so, it would help keep the cost down...somewhere between $8-10 a shirt.

PM if you are willing to buy a shirt, the price will cover the cost and shipping, I am not making a cent on these.

Dave, Count me in for a large. I also found out that our reservations are at the Hampton Inn. Where is everyone else staying?

fuzion what time you think youll be passin through on 81? you could meet me in maugansville, md about two minutes from my house its exit 9. only thing is i have high school graduation that afternoon

Sounds good...
Man im not sure what time we will be passing by. we still have like 3 months to plan this out. It's all going to depend on when people get off of work and things like that. most likely its going to be later in the day.

Anybody Else think this thread should become a STICKY?