All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA coming soon!

• Sponsors (?)

Got a room booked now at the Ramada for me and my friend. Friend can't come until after work but I will take the day off and meet up with you guys in PA.

Also it says I have to sign in after 3:00 PM Fri and out before noon on Sun, is this what everyone else is set up with?

Got a room booked now at the Ramada for me and my friend. Friend can't come until after work but I will take the day off and meet up with you guys in PA.

Also it says I have to sign in after 3:00 PM Fri and out before noon on Sun, is this what everyone else is set up with?

Yeah thats the usual, they will most likely let us in the rooms or we might have to wait a little...its never been an issue. Besides, once we get out of the cars the beers pretty much start flowing:nice:

Beers...

Flowing...

I'm all for that, unless we have somewhere to be in the Mustangs. If I'm driving the car I avoid beer and alcohol. I will have one or two with dinner, but if I have to drive anything less than an hour or so later I try not to drink. Just my thing, as one beer or two does nothing, but after a few in a short time I would never risk it.

Now if/when we are at the bar with nowhere to be. :D

Beers...

Flowing...

I'm all for that, unless we have somewhere to be in the Mustangs. If I'm driving the car I avoid beer and alcohol. I will have one or two with dinner, but if I have to drive anything less than an hour or so later I try not to drink. Just my thing, as one beer or two does nothing, but after a few in a short time I would never risk it.

Now if/when we are at the bar with nowhere to be. :D

Same here, I don't mess around when it comes to drinking and driving

Yeah, but theres a bar at the Hotel right? Or walking distance? :D

i dont know that there is one with in walking distance, being there with a bunch of Canadians it usually turns into quite a few cases of beer and hockey in the hotel rooms, at least thats what it was last year.

of course, dave and i could take every one down to the holiday inn to hand out business cards hahaha (inside joke)!

i dont know that there is one with in walking distance, being there with a bunch of Canadians it usually turns into quite a few cases of beer and hockey in the hotel rooms, at least thats what it was last year.

of course, dave and i could take every one down to the holiday inn to hand out business cards hahaha (inside joke)!

I still LMAO thinking about that night. It might not be the best thing to be seen there again, my wife is coming with me this year:nono:

We'll definatly hit some bars, or like said above, those crazy Canadians and there hockey will bring the entertainment. Good times will be had, make no mistake about it:nice:

just for comparison sake... i made my hotel reservation at the ramada by phone... all i got was confirmation number. should i have gotten something else? thx
i dunno why im worried all the sudden.

and btw should i bring my hockey gear? pads,stick etc...

just for comparison sake... i made my hotel reservation at the ramada by phone... all i got was confirmation number. should i have gotten something else? thx
i dunno why im worried all the sudden.

and btw should i bring my hockey gear? pads,stick etc...

I got a confirmation number and printed the page.

I plan to drink Yeungling and hit on all the ladies out there!