All Ford Nats- Carlisle, PA. Who's going?

• Sponsors (?)

Exactly :nice:

Flavadave4, not sure if you remember me but we met a couple years ago at the show. I have a gray/silver 90 GT and my father and I talked with you for a while. I saw your car last year but did not see you. The car looks good. I like the wheel choice. Are they new last year? I don't think I remember them from the previous year.

I think I remember that, it seems over the years I have met so many people there they all kinda get blurred. I do know your car and if I met you again would probably remember the last time better...were we talking over by the trophys on Sunday morning?...your dad has a mustache and shaved head?:shrug:

I put the ROH wheels on spring of 07, had 17" Cobra R's before that.

That's him :D

Sweet, I still have some brain cells in tack from all the dumb things I did as a teenager:rlaugh:

This will make 13 straight for me!

I can't wait!

13 Straight...thats a good run. Any chance you'd want to meet up with us for the ride down? We meet at the Rt 20 exit off 81 around 9. From the sounds of it 87ttopstang might bring the fox this year, it's a thing of beauty!

13 Straight...thats a good run. Any chance you'd want to meet up with us for the ride down? We meet at the Rt 20 exit off 81 around 9. From the sounds of it 87ttopstang might bring the fox this year, it's a thing of beauty!

I will be coming down 81 to 380. I'd be willing to meet for the cruise down this year. I wasn't able to make it last year...ended up sellin the car before carlisle. :shrug:

I'd love to, but what day do you guy's leave? We leave early Thursday morning usually. Gotta get there and start the party! Haha.

87ttopstang needs to bring the '87 this year. I need to see it on those Saleens.......LOL.

Hey, where do you guy's all stay down there?

Sorry to say boys, but I think it is going to be the S197 again this year. Planning on doing a few closer shows with the Fox this year. I had too much fun last year not having to worry about the weather with the Fox.

The S197 is so much easier to clean once down there, which means more time for partying. Plus if I decide to have a few at the show, the wife can drive the S197 back to the hotel.

Dave, have you thought anymore about the show on the 9th?

I had too much fun last year not having to worry about the weather with the Fox.

This is the main reason I am unsure if I will ever take mine again. I drove it down in '98 and all was good, but now................

I also wouldn't want to leave it. Not that my car is anything special, but I have seen people loking at cars there that put there hands all over them. Grabbing this and that. I couldn't take that. Nooo Way!!