MMR Rear coilover kit
Strange 10 way adjustable shocks
UPR Rear sway bar kit
UPR caster/camber plates
Flaming River manual rack and pinion steering

Im hoping it hooks pretty good. The other list of things i ordered tonight is:
Steeda battery relocation kit
Battery shut off lever

The car is coming along pretty good, i will post up some pictures as we install the K member and all this other cool stuff. As soon as i get done with the suspension im going to the rear end. Im putting 31 spline axles, c clip eliminators, after market posi unit, MMR support girdle/diff cover, 4.10 gears. Should be a fun car when it gets done. After i get done with the rear end, i will buy a AOD transmission, put a manual valve body, 3500 stall convertor, and a transbrake in it. Then finish up the interior, and then put a motor and turbo kit on it. I just can't wait to drop 15k in this car...im for sure a part of the "Never Sell it" club now!

• Sponsors (?)

Sweet list of parts! That should take off a significant ammount of weight AND position some in the right spot :nice:
I think you will be quite happy with the end result! :banana:

Dude thats gonna be bad ass. Im not a fan of auto swaps but it sounds like your going for drag. Keep us posted

Im honestly not a big fan of auto swaps either. But, with what im doing with the car, it just seems to fit. I will definitly keep everyone posted. It's only been down for about 2 weeks and it's already killing me not gettings to drive it:( but oh well, it will be worth it in the end. Twin 57's and 30psi on a MMR 950 promod should do the job:nice:

Showtime

Are you going to do anything else to drop some weight? And will it be a DD or track only?

The only other thing i have done to drop weight is a rear seat delete and lighter wheels (15x8 centerline terminators on rear and 15x4's on the front) It for sure wont be a daily driver. It might get drove on the street on a saturday night or something but it will be mostly a track car. I plan on having it tuned for 15psi and for 30psi. That way if i decide to drive it on the street i can put the 15psi tune in it and put 93 octane in it instead of race fuel.