All of these cars suck...

RealityCheck

Sep 12, 2004
Man, all the new specialized mustang variants (Roush, Steeda, etc.) really suck. I don't understand why anyone would buy any one of these cars over the stock ford models. I mean these designs really suck. The roush design looks like some kiddy sketch and the steeda version isn't any different from a stock mustang. People, you can't stick a spoiler and a splitter on a car and call it custom. Personally I think this just shows how little talent today's car designers have. Given an excellent platform such as the 2K5 Mustang, I would expect an equally excellent version from the likes the aftermarket manufacturers. I am a car designer myself, and I can say that my designs absolutely blow away anything roush, saleen, or steeda could put out. And the sad thing is that it took me 5 minutes to design my version and these guys are paid professionals. I am often let down by the mediocrity of the auto business, but this just disgusts me. Sometimes I wonder how these people even attract customers :nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

Maybe it's just me. But what is it with people making odd first posts? Is there some kind of troll infestation going on. Or are people just trying to start something with their first posts?

Reality Check. This thread and your post are worthless without pics. Show some or stop bragging about something you can't show us.

Slapyo said:
heh RealityCheck is just a troll trying to stir up trouble. his designs are about as good as this.

crayon.jpg
That looks like a sick ass suspension