All of you wanting projector headlights check this out

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry...this is way off the subject. Mustang 5L5, who is that chick in your avatar.

ive actually been wanting to find this out as well. she looks EXACTLY like my fiance, except with HUGE breasticles.

hey mustang90, what hood is that, and where did you get it??

i wrecked my stang last weekend, and if it isnt totalled, im going to be picking up a new hood and bumper. i was leaning towards the cobra hood and roush bumper, but i really like that hood.

ive actually been wanting to find this out as well. she looks EXACTLY like my fiance, except with HUGE breasticles.

hey mustang90, what hood is that, and where did you get it??

i wrecked my stang last weekend, and if it isnt totalled, im going to be picking up a new hood and bumper. i was leaning towards the cobra hood and roush bumper, but i really like that hood.

shes one of the girls from www.sportsbybrooks.com

Ill probably upgrade to an intercooler sooner or later. I have the methanol kit right now and it seems to get the job done. As far as the 3 piece light, correct one is a halo. The quality of mine are amazing. I dont have to worry bout them fogging up since its not my daily driver and i dont drive in the rain. I took the billett grille out and everyone told me to put it back in. They said it looked to plain.

No fog at all. I did have to drive through the rain on the way back from HP performance. Only time car was ever wet :nonono:

As far as the hood is concerned, its a steeda q400. HP hooked me up on that :D $325 delivered!