All Southeast Mustang curise In at Hooters at Mooresville NC 12/18/05

i'm getting scared about the weather, they were saying rain/snow sun. night :notnice: :bs: ,but they dont know when it could start maybe afternoon

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 58
  • Sponsors (?)

Sonicpony said:
i'm getting scared about the weather, they were saying rain/snow sun. night :notnice: :bs: ,but they dont know when it could start maybe afternoon
Don't worried if rains sunday we will have it on saturday 18th 12pm-4pm at Concord Hooters in Concord, NC if weather doesn't look good by friday afternoon around 6:30pm. the Hooters calendar girls going be there at Concord Hooters from 12pm- 2pm.

mustangdaren said:
Just ignore that last post. The forecast is different depending on where you look. Weather bug is showing snow but the weather channel is showing partly cloudy afternoon Sunday.

Ok we have it on sunday, because weather channel said now party cloudy 40 for sunday.

ok latest forecast from the charlotte news stations calling for 1 inch of snow beginning saturday night thru sunday morning for the charlotte area and north of charlotte. Should be done by the afternoon . I live 15 miles east of charlotte. so you may want to re-think the sunday gig

mkkrs1 said:
ok latest forecast from the charlotte news stations calling for 1 inch of snow beginning saturday night thru sunday morning for the charlotte area and north of charlotte. Should be done by the afternoon . I live 15 miles east of charlotte. so you may want to re-think the sunday gig

Well Check in morning see what weather is,

on the weather channel.