All You KENNE BELL GUYS......

[QUOTE='95svtcobra]I like mustangs better anyways becasue our cars make good power with all that old technology. :flag:[/QUOTE]

The Vette is always slammed by the other "supercars" for using OLD THECHNOLOGY......Namely a N/A OHV 90* Pushrod V8. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

MattZ281LE said:
The KB will have a BIG FAT Flat torque curve which makes them great on the street. 420 Tq at the wheels is no joke...and thats above 400 ftpds over a 3000 rpm range.

- Matt

This example is not Matt's - it is a 1500 on a stock lower but the shape of the curve is typical of the KB.

Matt, I'd really like a copy of your dyno sheet if you could do that for me.

loud 95 said:
I racall one 306 that I saw several years back...DSS 306 (forged pistons/rods), comp cams extreme energy cam, AFR 185's, extrude-honed GT-40 lower, pro-m MAF, 38lb injectors, 10psi, 505hp and 500 tq (flywheel).

That's pretty impressive....I was closer to 425 at 10psi with a similar setup, but I know the combo could have been put together better. The KB is a ALOT of fun on the street! I have a 2.2 Blowzilla sitting in my shed that I used to run on my '94 and enjoyed immensely, but I just got greedy with adding power and scrapped the whole setup and went one big turbo. As far as times at the track, you actually will have to go and see for yourself what it can do. I've seen plenty of people with power at the traack who run completely unimpressive times. More HP doesn't always equate to better times. For example, first time out with the new turbo and a very tight (meaning geared for the street) tourque converter, the car ran a best of 11.2 @ 137mph. Smoked that tranny, so next time back out came with a looser converter, no other changes, and ran a 10.01 @136mph. Big difference for a change that did not affect hp whatsoever.