allow me to reintroduce myself!!!

it is a dyno jet. i am thinking around 360 or so. it is going to be stock down to the air filter! it's funny b/c the 01 took 10 psi to make what this should make stock!:eek:

traction is going to be a concern. i know these cars wheel hop like crazy and i havent looked into what needs to be done to correct it. i'm guessing a good set of LCA's and some adjustable uppers to set the pinion angle will be a good start. after that is done i will start looking for a rim that i like and most likely go with a set of NT05 DR's and some upgraded axles to handle the traction without snapping

3rd link is great once properly setup you'll realize. A good set of lowers (BMR is what I have) and an adjustable upper control arm (I have a brand new JPC unit never installed) to adjust for pinion angle when lowered. I also suggest some lower control arm relocation brackets if you really wan't to cut some good 60's. You will be fine with the stock 31 spline axles as the shop cars putting out insane power are still running them.

Might want to look into a 1 piece driveshaft if launching real hard, however I haven't seen a stock 2 piece break personally.

• Sponsors (?)

welcome back....good luck with the new one!:nice: they are awsome cars the way they sit right off the lot. you know how it is, somtimes all this built stuff gets to be to mauch trouble!