ALMOST DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nonosstang

Founding Member
Nov 9, 2001
Newark, CA
It's almost ready to get back on the road!

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 255
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 251
  • Sponsors (?)

Congrats! We're hoping to be saying the same thing soon (only ours isn't coming home form anywhere, she's right here in our garage)....We did send her away for a winter for some of the body work, it sucks even more when they aren't in your own garage!!

Yeah, I'm getting pretty excited to bring it home. The car is currently at a shop that my dad works at. The shop owner is a really nice guy and has let us have the car there and use the shop for who knows how long. It's actually been extremely helpful. My dad did all of the body work and one of the painters at the shop sprayed the car on the side, so I saved a ton of money on the body and paint.

Beautiful car! I remember a thread on here about 6 months ago (or more) with some photoshops of that style of paint - was that you (original poster) asking about it?

Hmmm, I'm not quite sure. I don't think it was me. I've seen a couple two tone mustangs before and thought it was a little unique. I wanted a really clean look that looked different than the majority of the mustangs that I see.