Alright, Lets see what everyone got for Christmas

I got a 40 years of mustang book, two muscle car books, a winchester leatherman, sweater, fleece, an Intake spacer, and most importantly a T-MOSS PORTED LOWER INTAKE. My dad told me about it since he just ordered it, I think . I cant wait to get it. :banana: :banana: :banana: Merry Christmas :nice: .

• Sponsors (?)

Lets see.....

Clear Headlights from UPR
Billet AC Knobs
Billet Cruise Control Buttons
MAC Underdrive Pulleys
Steeda Billet Shift Knob

Not too shabby.....but best part was being able to spend the day with my family and the ones I love.

My mom gave me a Craftsman 1000 Watt light stand for working on my car. I also recieved alot of cash, but thats suppose to go towards a house.

My little brother gave me the new Hot Rod computer game. You pick out a car, race it, win money, mod it etc. Seems really cool and the best part is the game has a 95 Mustang GT. I'm not into computer games, except my NASCAR game, but this seems pretty cool. I also have a steering wheel and brake/throttle combo makes the game a heck of alot more fun. See us guys up north here can't drive the stangs in the winter so we need to utilize some type of racing simulation to get by.

"Merry CHRISTmas to all...That's right...NOT "X"mas!" Amen

Killer95Stang said:
Well... I got a leather Ford Racing jacket, and a bunch of cash... The cash will be used to pay off the credit card I used last week, to purchase my Ceramic Coated LT's, and Dr. GAS shorty X pipe.... So I guess I got parts for Xmas.. :)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

where the HELL did you find a leather ford racing jacket....lol ive been looking for three years for one and no luck please let me know where you got it from.

Thanks

Ls-what?

Well I did good this is what I got.
Steeda Tri Axe shifter
Mac off road H pipe
Chrome fuse box cover
Chrome water neck
Chrome rad cover
Chrome rad cap cover
Chrome rad reservoir cap cover
Chrome brake reservoir cover
Chrome power steeringhosing cover and cap
Chrome windsheild washer reservior housing cover
Chrome windsheild reservior cap cover.
Chrome oil cap.

Now I have to detail my engine compartment and install all the goodies :banana:

94GTLaserRC said:
Where are our manners?

Welcome to the boards.:cheers: When I started out, I didnt know $hit about anything with our cars. NOW, I DO know $hit about our cars. :rlaugh: :lol: Im getting there tho.

Give us a pic or 2, and some specs/mods about your car.

Thanks
RC
just took pics on christmas day, should have em up pretty soon, and still gotta take my car down to my friends shop to get a spec sheet...

thx for the welcome

95BLKGT5.0 said:
Well I did good this is what I got.
Steeda Tri Axe shifter
Mac off road H pipe
Chrome fuse box cover
Chrome water neck
Chrome rad cover
Chrome rad cap cover
Chrome rad reservoir cap cover
Chrome brake reservoir cover
Chrome power steeringhosing cover and cap
Chrome windsheild washer reservior housing cover
Chrome windsheild reservior cap cover.
Chrome oil cap.

Now I have to detail my engine compartment and install all the goodies :banana:
:drool::drool::drool:
RC

LS-what? said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

where the HELL did you find a leather ford racing jacket....lol ive been looking for three years for one and no luck please let me know where you got it from.

Thanks

Ls-what?

I have no clue where my parents bought it from, although I know they bought it online....

Here's a link that shows a picture of the jacket I got...

Also, I saw a new one on Ebay for $158 buy it now price..

[link]http://www.sportsgifts.com/jhd-frdco3.html[/link]

Killer95Stang said:
I have no clue where my parents bought it from, although I know they bought it online....

Here's a link that shows a picture of the jacket I got...

Also, I saw a new one on Ebay for $158 buy it now price..

[link]http://www.sportsgifts.com/jhd-frdco3.html[/link]

thank you I guess it will be here in two days..lol

later

Ls-what?

big ford blanket, ford floormats, ford t shirt, Revell model of my car and a display case to put it in and of course, craftsman rollaway box (lower) and dad just said we are rearranging the garage today to get my own slot instead of "put yer stuff under that shelf in the corner ther boy" LOL