alternator or is it??? U DECIDE(part 1)

Hey guys,
well my car broke down the other day.. besides.. thsi is a story not a question and so yea my car broke down it just stalled while i was driving... good thing i had a buddy driving in back of me, he jumped me all was fine and good for 3 more minutes i was driving.. boom... just dead, my battery lights all flashing i'm like.. wtf, so 1 more time we boost my car and boom right immediately i'm like.. *****.. it's the alternator. So we got my pony towed to my g/f's house(closer=less money) and then the following day we get a new alternator from a buddy= freebie freebie nothing nadda.. freebie!! and then he comes over and says... ah.. guys i dont know if it's the alternator i'm like what are you talking about the engines not creating any electricity so of course it is he's like... maybe not . So i'm like whatever so i take out the old alt and replace it i was thinkin welll maybe sence we are under here we might as well look... U know what the problem was that so many ppl THINK IT's the alternator... and the real problem was....

To be continued.........(fill in your answer here and at the end of the day i'll tell you )

• Sponsors (?)