Alum Wing Pics???

Does anyone have pics of their stang (87-93 hatch) with a drag racing style alum wing (NOT THE RICE BURNER KIND). I'm really thinking about getting one and I like to see what it looks like. Also do they really help or are they more just for looks like most wings? THANKS STEVEN

• Sponsors (?)

you will most likely get flamed for it casue you dont have a "drag" car, but I also want one for my car. I like the way it looks, its a dif. look. There was a thread started in the 5.0 talk about this, rick91gt has the wing, and also noslo90 has the wing. Here is a pic from a car from a local show, i really like it and I intend on getitng one and being "different" even though I dont have a drag car

attachment.php

At least its not a SHOPPING CART WING LOL. I think they are one of the best looking after market wing for the mustang, I currently have a SALEEN. The only wing I like better is the NASCAR style wing for the 94-98 models. if that wing would look right I'd get it for my car but IT WON'T.

Does anyone know of anyother place to get the wing beside MIDSOUTH.

The car you posted blown stang is a guy I know, Jeff is from Glen Burnie, MD if I am correct that is from Carlisle. The car was a 5.0 or MM&FF feature car and has a Vortech blown 342 in it, huge Bear brakes, etc... very nice car.