Am I a trader?

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by The Brahma Bull, Jan 10, 2004.

1. SpectorV

SpectorV Founding Member

the LS is a crappy car they are one of the top on the list for mess-ups and issues.
  2. The Brahma Bull

The Brahma Bull Founding Member

First I've heard of that. I knew they has some recalls, but I havent heard anything to make the one of the worst.
  3. mustang50v8

mustang50v8 New Member

wasnt it motor trends 2000 car of the year or something? maybe it was 99 or 2001
  4. '66 coupe

'66 coupe Founding Member

Yea, it was in 2000, the first year it came out.

I also remember reading Car and Driver's article on their long term Lincoln LS. I forget how long they had it, but the only thing they had to have fixed was a broken fog light and bumper when a dog decided to jump out in front of them.
  5. mustang50v8

mustang50v8 New Member

[QUOTE='66 coupe]Yea, it was in 2000, the first year it came out.

I also remember reading Car and Driver's article on their long term Lincoln LS. I forget how long they had it, but the only thing they had to have fixed was a broken fog light and bumper when a dog decided to jump out in front of them.[/QUOTE]

good thing im not the only one who saw it. it cant be all that bad to be a car of the year. i still think its one of the best looking cars on the road.
  6. Mean03V6

Mean03V6 New Member

Lightning??! Did someone just suggest that this guy buy a Lightning?! That's only the WORST FORD VEHICLE EVER MADE! Come on now, a pickup truck with a supercharger? Why would you EVER buy that crap when, for the same price, you could buy a new Cobra and OWN that truck?! Oh man, it was a sad day at SVT when they built that thing....they knew it was a bad idea, hence the stock Altezzas on the rear....ew.
  7. CANTONRACER

CANTONRACER Founding Member

If your looking for a truck that runs solid 13's, can tow and haul stuff around in (much more than a car every could)...a Lightning is a hard deal to beat.

Your the "master of the obvious" in pointing out that a 03 Cobra can beat a Lightning.

All this time I had been wondering about that...what a tard.
  8. The Brahma Bull

The Brahma Bull Founding Member

You are kidding right? Because other wise you're a dumbass.

Worst vechicle ever made? Uh how you figure. Also, a new Cobra would beat a new Lightning. But not by that much. The Cobra is only making 390 pound feet of torque to the Lightnings 420+. If the Lightning can get traction (which is will probably have trouble with) the Lightning can run very well beside the Cobra. But also the Cobra is like 500 pounds lighter. But and non 03 (stock) Cobra gets killed by the Lightning. As does a good percentage of EVERY other car on the road. Not to mention I can haul **** with a Lightning. What can you haul with a Cobra?

Oh and which does it suck having your ass kicked by more: A car or a pickem up truck?

Now run along child, you arent allowed to speak anymore.

[​IMG]
  9. Mike3800

Mike3800 Founding Member

Don't you know the Mustang V6 is so much better than a Lightning?! :eek:

:nono: