Am I crazy?? I went from `7" wheels to 14" wheels- pics inside-

Which wheels look better on this car in particular?

• Boyds-

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Magnum 500s-

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • I think they both suck-

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
Yes thats right- I went from 17" wheels to 14" wheels- POLL

I had Boyd Smoothies which I sold to another Stangnet member- which I really though would look good on a restomod-

and went to magnum 500s with the Hertz center cap to complete the Shelby GT350H look on my car-

I think the Magnums go better with the over all theme of the car...

Or did I just do something dumb?

Before and after pics- sorry about the bad quality-

BEFORE

View attachment 408432

AFTER

View attachment 408433

BEFORE

View attachment 408435

AFTER

View attachment 408437

BEFORE

View attachment 408439

AFTER

View attachment 408441

:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

The 14's look small, but I agree, the M500s do look pretty darn good. I would definitely get rid of those plain black tires and go with the white letters....

I'm not a big fan of Big Wheels, I personally like the more original loook of the 14' mag 500s and the taller side wall tire. That is what I have on my 72 coupe. I don't think I will change that. Your car looked good with the Boyds too. I guess it really doesn't matter what others think or prefer. In the end it's your car and you have to be happy with the loook and ride.

I think they both look good. I personally am a fan of larger wheels as long as they are tasteful. Some 16 or 17 inch Magnums would also look nice I think too if you wanted the classic look.
Kevin

Not a fan of either. Sorry. I like the 17's look but in a diff wheel. I see where you were going with the whole Hertz look and it does "match" better yes, but on a non "matching" car, I would choose like some 18" CCR, BOZE, FOOSE, INTROS, or COYS wheels. Nice car. Have always loved the red and gold.