Am I missing something here?

Don Fiveolio

Apr 23, 2005
Houston, TX
When I bought my LX, the dash was already taken apart because the last owner took the main harness (already have a new one) and heater core. So I was changing the bulbs n the cluster, when I saw two open spaces:

View attachment 463659

Is something supposed to be there. The Chilton manual does not discuss this and the only other thing I recognize outright is the voltage regulator. Anyone?

• Sponsors (?)

The two places you have pointed out is where the "harness" plugs into the instrument cluster. The speeedometer also connects to the cluster on the right side of the cluster if looking at it from the driving position.

glowstang93 said:
The two places you have pointed out is where the "harness" plugs into the instrument cluster. The speeedometer also connects to the cluster on the right side of the cluster if looking at it from the driving position.

And sure enough, Ran down to the car, checked the dash and there they were, looking me square in the face. Thanks glowstang93. You da man. The cluster is going to look awesome with the new LED's I got for it.

:nice: