Am i the only one who daily drives the fox?

• Sponsors (?)

I drive mine daily. However, that's going to be changing shortly. I want to start babying it more and I can not do that driving it everyday.

I'm going to DMAN that chit, garage it, and put a velvet rope around it. :D

wouldn't have it any other way. my friends are trying to save for dd's to keep their stangs summer only cars. i just somehow don't think i could walk outside and look at a working mustang and a working civic, and thinking oh oh i wanna drive the civic. only reason i would want a 2nd car is in case i needed to take the stang apart to fix something and take my time getting it back together. when i get out of college i want something like a truck, a 99-04 grand cherokee, or a 00-03 subaru impreza. even still they will probably be driven about the same. bought it with 82.999 miles on it and now i have 94.xxx. when i feel like driving it i go drive it. when i wake up late and its below 30 outside, i go outside turn it on and drive. it never complains.

i love my car.

wouldn't have it any other way. my friends are trying to save for dd's to keep their stangs summer only cars. i just somehow don't think i could walk outside and look at a working mustang and a working civic, and thinking oh oh i wanna drive the civic.

That's why i bought another Mustang as a DD.

I get bored driving anything else.

I drive mine daily. However, that's going to be changing shortly. I want to start babying it more and I can not do that driving it everyday.

I'm going to DMAN that chit, garage it, and put a velvet rope around it. :D

SERIOUSLY....I just picked up the velvet rope from the old movie theater last night....DAMN you guys are really in the know aren't you...sppoooookkkkyyy:D :SNSign:

I charge the neighbourhood kids (and dads) 5$ per viewing....she's available for viewings mon-fri 930-10 and 330-5...sorry no weekends....neighbourhood wifes...no charge ;)

SERIOUSLY....I just picked up the velvet rope from the old movie theater last night....DAMN you guys are really in the know aren't you...sppoooookkkkyyy:D :SNSign:

I charge the neighbourhood kids (and dads) 5$ per viewing....she's available for viewings mon-fri 930-10 and 330-5...sorry no weekends....neighbourhood wifes...no charge ;)

Great minds think alike :shrug: