AmBo how did you do?

• Sponsors (?)

ha ha ha...actually his appt got canceled and he's limping around town w/o boost....he put up a post earlier asking about a popping noise when he started it up. I'm in a similar boat, dyno appt tuesday, and the weather is great, tough to keep foot out of well!

How did I miss this thread?! AHAHA!

My appt got cancelled and I'm looking for a place locally to get my dyno done. Ugh! The story of my blower...

In reguards to the pop, I think it was just a misfire, but now that I'm thinking about it, I'm going to go check my COPS to make sure I didn't blow a plug. I doubt it though seeing I was idling and there was no load. Gunna run out to the decks to ease my mind. :)

Yea, she needed to be tuned badly. She hadn't been in for a tuneup in 31,000 miles. I brought her in the following week and the mechanic (who I know personally) said the air inlet was nasty (filter was dirty, MAF was coated in oil, throttle body was caked up, bleh! Just an overall mess. She ran like crap on the dyno as well. Now she's running strong as hell and I'd expect 340-350. Anything below 335 and I'll be dissapointed as hell.

All I know is now she pulls like a mother and that's all that matters to me. #s are #s. It's all about SOTP! She's a street car, not a strip car. :)