American Musc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalma1

May 7, 2014
Last Thursday I placed an order for a new fuel pump w/American muscle.i paid for two day shipping and recd it Tuesday. I complained about the in accuracy of two day shipping and was told they don't count the days that way. I took the pump to the mechanic and he showed me it didn't fit. Called am and they put me on hold. I am partially deaf and I have a hearing amplifier and distinctly heard the representative say "it's that dumb ass negro again" boy they hit the nail on the head with that remark. i had to be a dumb ass to deal with them. He gets back on line and he that pump fits a 97 and not 98 and I misordered. Well guess what it says for a 98 on the box. So then they wanted me to take pictures and send it to them all I want is to return the part and get my money back. They said they would send me an email with instructions but I never recd anything. And to make matters worse you have to wait 15 days to get your money back because of their mistake. I read the praises for their parts and service but all I recd was bad behavior and an incorrect part.

• Sponsors (?)

Speed... close this down please.

Not because it's a complaint against company X, Y, or Z but because it's in the Welcome Wagon.

This is where folks come to introduce themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.