American muscle rims with different centercaps?

1990Coupe

Founding Member
Mar 11, 2002
Toms River NJ
OK fellas running American Muscle rims - I hate the dumb center cap with the ~M~ in the middle of it. I wanted to do something possibly that says Ford Racing, plain silver, etc. I'm not too sure of the size or where i can get different ones from. If i can't find any halfway decent ones, i'm tempted to just paint them all black. Any suggestions??

Here's a little whore.

IMG_6524.jpg

IMG_6506.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Here's my "flaming "M" center caps after I finished them.

DSCF0384.jpg

I cut them in half where they were stuck together,painted the back of the clear disc black (after removing the adhesive),and applied the graphics I had made for thyem,then,a few coats of clear wheel paint.Stuck them back together,instant center caps that are all mine,and no-one else has.

Here's my "flaming "M" center caps after I finished them.

I cut them in half where they were stuck together,painted the back of the clear disc black (after removing the adhesive),and applied the graphics I had made for thyem,then,a few coats of clear wheel paint.Stuck them back together,instant center caps that are all mine,and no-one else has.

That's bad ass!! I honestly wanted the ones that said ford racing on them.

Like this, but i dont know if they will fit. View attachment 268299

Coupe----I put real Ford running Pony caps in my American Muscle bullit wheels. They were a tad loose, so I just ran a bead of silicon around the inside of them to keep them tight.

Coupe----I put real Ford running Pony caps in my American Muscle bullit wheels. They were a tad loose, so I just ran a bead of silicon around the inside of them to keep them tight.

Really? i'll have to look around online and see where i can get a deal for them. I'd like to put the running pony caps in mine as well if i can't find the ford racing ones.

Mine have snakes on them too, but only in front for now.
I just got my wheels from americanmuscle last week, and the center caps I had dont fit them :(
So I have snakes on front, and the stupid am symbol on back.

n664106292_2618441_963160.jpg

hey guys, i usually dont post in this section as im usually in 94-95 section...

but i see we were talkin center caps, just another idea. i wrapped my guys in vinyl. since i run the 05+ GT logo on my car(fenders and gas cap) i figured id follow suit on the center caps... heres a few pictures. figured id share :D

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

hey guys, i usually dont post in this section as im usually in 94-95 section...

but i see we were talkin center caps, just another idea. i wrapped my guys in vinyl. since i run the 05+ GT logo on my car(fenders and gas cap) i figured id follow suit on the center caps... heres a few pictures. figured id share :D

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

THATS awesome! Never thought about wrapping it in vinyl :scratch:

thanks! the car was real filthy in those pictures but you got the idea. i had 69clark help me out with the vinyl at the time. i have since started working at a place that does vehicle lettering and wrapping. thats just a big circle with the GT lettering overlay. i love'em!