And thus, I am banging my head on the wall...

You mean the one that is 2 houses down from me? haha

Someone has been remodelling that house and has (in the process) been placing cars out there for sale. I don't know who it is, i did stop to look at it one day, and the interior is ROUGH. I did see them crank it up the other day or at least I thought I did.

Another one you oughta look at, next time you're up this way, turn onto Lee Rd (the first stop light after that comet) where the Exon and publix is and follow it until you see an '84 SVO. It's pretty rough so I think it is priced too high.

• Sponsors (?)

skywalker said:
BTW, how does that green thing even turn?!

It is not really that low (it is really that color, and does really have polished Porsche wheels) One of the guys on the Vortex P-Choped it lower telling him it would look better like that (not).

skywalker said:
I don't know who it is, i did stop to look at it one day, and the interior is ROUGH. I did see them crank it up the other day or at least I thought I did.

Wow, for $4800.00 (shoe polished on the windsheild) and rough interior, it better be a big block (or a K code) and a very solid body. Comets don't seem to go for nearly as much as a similar Fairlane. :shrug:

I've got the bug for an "S" Code Mustang, Comet, Fairlane or Cougar. Consequently the Jetta could be for sale......

I thought I saw your car in the driveway a few houses down, but wasn't sure. :D

New Wheels? :D

PoliceInterceptor said:
It is not really that low (it is really that color, and does really have polished Porsche wheels) One of the guys on the Vortex P-Choped it lower telling him it would look better like that (not).

Wow, for $4800.00 (shoe polished on the windsheild) and rough interior, it better be a big block (or a K code) and a very solid body. Comets don't seem to go for nearly as much as a similar Fairlane. :shrug:

I've got the bug for an "S" Code Mustang, Comet, Fairlane or Cougar. Consequently the Jetta could be for sale......

I thought I saw your car in the driveway a few houses down, but wasn't sure. :D

New Wheels? :D

Blue mustang? Yup, that's mine. YEah, I thought that Comet was to much myself. In fact that SVO I pointed out was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much for the sorry shape it is in (some bondo on it...interior is allll jacked up.)

Yes! New wheels will arrive around lunch time tomorrow! I'll send a photo when I get 'em on the car.