Another 2005 In The Neighborhood

Jennifer6525

Dec 26, 2004
I was out in the driveway just a few minutes ago and I look up and pulled up to the mailboxes is a Mineral Gray 2005 Mustang convertible.Driving was a 40 something man with his wife and two teenage daughters.I tried to scope it out a little bit but I didnt want to seem too obvious so I guess I am going to have to do a little driving around and see if I can find it and get a better look at it.And of course this happens on the one day that I pick to take my car in to have the stripes put on so instead of my baby sitting in the driveway proud,staring the other car down('cause of course my car is way cooler than some stupid MG convertible LOL) I stood there next to my mom's '01 gold Saturn that she let me borrow.I think tomorrow when I get my car back we are going to go strutting around the neighborhood and show eveyone who is boss around here! LOL

• Sponsors (?)

Jennifer6525 said:
I was out in the driveway just a few minutes ago and I look up and pulled up to the mailboxes is a Mineral Gray 2005 Mustang convertible.Driving was a 40 something man with his wife and two teenage daughters.I tried to scope it out a little bit but I didnt want to seem too obvious so I guess I am going to have to do a little driving around and see if I can find it and get a better look at it.And of course this happens on the one day that I pick to take my car in to have the stripes put on so instead of my baby sitting in the driveway proud,staring the other car down('cause of course my car is way cooler than some stupid MG convertible LOL) I stood there next to my mom's '01 gold Saturn that she let me borrow.I think tomorrow when I get my car back we are going to go strutting around the neighborhood and show eveyone who is boss around here! LOL

I did not realize women could have panis waving contests. :D

After I got my candy apple red '68 Mustang coupe, in high school, my neighbor picked up a white '95 Mustang. After I got my redfire '05 in January, 4 months later, the same neighbor drives home in a screaming yellow V6. Go figure.... at least it's nice to have two beautiful cars on the block!