Another brake thread

I'm bringing this thread back a little bit but is this a good deal? Front wilwood 6 piston calipers with slotted and vented rotors for 900? I know the Cobra setups will cost up to 500 if you get the calipers from buyfordracing and the other parts from american muslce, or maybe get them used for cheaper. So, Cobra setup for 500 or the wilwood's for 900? Opinions?

• Sponsors (?)

wilwoods.. everyone (including me) has the cobras. I want the wilwood superlite 13in brakes but i have other things i need to spend $1800 on first haha

1800 is alot for brakes haha. I am thinking that for 900 with rotors, pads and some huge calipers that it is a good deal. Like I said I have priced out cobra setups and new they are 500. I might see if I can get em a little lower since I will need to get new brake lines but I might pull the trigger on this soon. I might even do a before and after test to see how much better the stopping distance from the stock 2 piston's vs the wilwood 6 piston's ;)

How does the setup I am looking at compare to the one you found? I believe they said they are 15in rotors and thats HUGE. will those fit behind a 17in wheel?